RSS

25 Comments

Posted by on September 9, 2011 in abusive fathers

Tags:

25 responses to “Weekly Photo Challenge- Texture

1. 3rdcultchild

September 9, 2011 at 10:06 pm

loved the black & white shots – my favorite! and loved the droplets coming down the leaves! great eye! cheers from Brazil! 😮

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 6:36 am

Thank you so much. I appreciate it!

2. Caroline

September 9, 2011 at 10:29 pm

Beautiful & amazing texture photos! I like the black and white sunflower and first photo with droplets. Very lovely.

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 6:53 am

Thank you so much! I love the premise of your blog. Unfortunately, fear is a powerful thing and causes some to close their eyes so tightly they can’t realize the many beautiful things around them that their missing. However as it is their right to choose that path, it is not their right to force me to keep my eyes as tightly closed. Not everything we read is pleasing or agreeable but neither are some people I know. Should we ban them? lol!

Thank you for your kind words on my photos.

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 7:01 am

Gosh, I wrote once but it didn’t seem to post. I apologize if it did on your end and now your getting another. Thank you for your kind words on my photos. I love the premise of your site. Reading is power. Not always do we agree or like what we read but heck, I know some people that I find as distasteful. Should we ban them? As ridiculous as that sounds so does banning a book to me.

3. Rebekah

September 9, 2011 at 10:37 pm

They’re all awesome …but I loved the cat 🙂

4. Jo Bryant

September 10, 2011 at 12:42 am

how could anyone pick a favourite from among so many great shots ?

5. Connie T

September 10, 2011 at 1:11 am

Nice pictures, I like the cat fur texture.

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 7:06 am

Thank you! It’s funny to hear the variety of what folks like. I love this cat’s markings. I’m waiting for a topic where I can use his intense eyes.

6. grannydog

September 10, 2011 at 10:15 am

These photos are all spectacular in their own unique ways, but, I am most drawn to the intense detail of the sunflower. Amazing photos! 🙂

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 10:18 am

Thank you! It’s neat to see how many people know what type of flower that is even without the color.

7. dorisrudddesigns

September 10, 2011 at 12:08 pm

These are wonderful texture shots. Especially love the black and white images. Something about the lack of color draws more attention to the texture. Very, very well thought out images.

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 12:36 pm

Thanks! I see you love photography as well.

8. northernnarratives

September 10, 2011 at 12:20 pm

I also love the sunflower!

• bashert04

September 10, 2011 at 6:35 pm

Thank you so much for posting my challenge photo.

9. suitablefish

September 10, 2011 at 8:29 pm

wonderful collection of texture.

• bashert04

September 11, 2011 at 4:47 pm

Thank you! For the photos you took I particularly like the oil painting. My partner and I received our BFA’s in art and I love texture in all of the forms.

10. 2e0mca

September 11, 2011 at 1:48 pm

Some very nice shots there – I love the cats fur and the strawberry in particular.

• bashert04

September 11, 2011 at 4:49 pm

I appreciate it. I like the one you took of the hanger- texture in the most basic form. Nice.

11. pix & kardz

September 11, 2011 at 11:30 pm

all of them wonderful. such a great variety of textures….. thanks for sharing.

12. nelson RN

September 14, 2011 at 10:12 pm

Nice shots! I love the “bubbles” shot! I wonder what it is??

• bashert04

September 15, 2011 at 6:51 am

Thanks! It’s a clear glass serving plate with clear glass bubbles on the bottom. It was an overcast day when I took the shot which gave it the extra boost it needed.